Wednesday, February 1, 2012

From Pinterest to the Playroom



We found it . . .



We built it . . .

and now it's upstairs in The Nest holding all the dress up clothes which just happen to be Mande's old dance costumes along with a few of her dresses that Mimi made her when she was little.  As she outgrew the dresses and moved on from dance to college, Mimi dreamed of one day having at least one little granddaughter to play with them.

WOW!

Didn't God bless Mimi by giving her 5 precious granddaughters who love to play dress up!!

Looks better than that big ole green plastic box, doesn't it girls?

Be sure and give Granddaddy a hug for helping Mimi with this project, okay?

I have a few more "pinterest projects" along with some from my "files" for your nest ~ hopefully, I'll get them completed before you outgrow them.  My goal . . . by Easter!  We'll see but no more pictures until after you see them in person so you'll be surprised the next time you're here.

Hope you're having a good week!

1 comment:

  1. That is so perfect for your little girls! I hope you share some pictures of your "nest" someday. You have me intrigued! {love the name} You've got me trying to think of a name for the 2 bedrooms my grands share. So far {with 3 boys and 1 girl} all I can come up with is the ZOO:-)

    ReplyDelete