Tuesday, June 26, 2012

9 Already?


Yes, I guess it's true!


Mimi's oldest monkey princess is celebrating No. 9!!

Sweet, loving, sensitive, super intelligent
and definitely athletic . . .
just a few of the characterists that's starting to define your personality.

You're also "the leader of the pack" when the cousins are together ~ probably because you're the oldest but maybe because it's also a strong trait Mimi sees in you on the basketball team (maybe a little inheritance from your Daddy)


I really can't believe you will be in 4th grade when school starts!  Mimi just wants you to know that you are prayed for daily (many, many times each day) and that I hope you will never get too old to throw your arms around me and smother me with kisses like you did during the past week. 


Happy 9th Birthday, Campbell!!

Mimi and Granddaddy love you all the muches!!!

1 comment:

  1. She sounds like a beautiful girl, inside and out. Lucky Mimi!

    ReplyDelete