Monday, May 16, 2011

Spring's Sprung . . .

and I'm done!
I've filled the planters . . .

Yes, Mimi does like geraniums!
fluffed the pillows . . . put out the new rug . . .

never mind that there's nothing on these tables ~ Mimi's searching for the right lanterns and/or anything except flowers in small pots because the sun bakes them!

hung a new outdoor chandelier complete with twinkling candles on the lower deck . . .

planted the tomatoes, peppers, and squash (my part of the vegetable garden) . . . stained the swing ya'll gave me for Mother's Day or my birthday when we moved on the city acre . . . planted another gardenia ~ this one by the swing set . . .
ahhhhhh . . . life's wonderful . . .
until Mr. Wayne delivers this . . .

the 3rd installment on 100 bales of pine straw

yuk . . . so much for being done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment