Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pumpkins, Pumpkins Everywhere


Fall is officially here because Mimi has finally gotten one of these . . .

source:  flickr
(updated 10/14:  actually it was 2 weeks ago now since I forgot to post this)

As I sipped my Pumpkin Spice Latte and ate the delicious banana walnut bread, I wished I already had my pumpkins from in the attic.  Then I decided to pretend I was Samantha from Bewitched and wiggle my nose all the way home in hopes all the decorations would be done when I arrived.

Well, I wiggled and I wiggled and guess what!!


Pumpkins met me at every entrance




One even had an old crow saying "Welcome."


Leading up the back steps . . . wonder what I would find inside?


Boy, my wiggling must have really worked!!

Now, who let that old crow inside?

Look in the living room . . .


Miss Bo is again in her place along with the picture of the sweet Halloween witch she was named after


and look at all Mimi's precious pumpkins!


and in the kitchen . . .



Now, girls, you know Mimi's nose wiggling didn't really get these pumpkins put in their rightful places but it would be nice wouldn't it?  Just think . . . wiggle your nose and your bed is made, your homework would be done . . . how fun would that be?

But then again . . .


 All Hallow's Eve is just right around the corner and all kinds of mystical, magical, spooky things happen then . . .

Do you think . . . could it really have been my wiggly nose . . .?

No, guess not or Mimi's back wouldn't be hurting from dragging all those boxes from the attic.

Oh well, at least Mimi's nose got a good work out that day!


Have you girls decided on costumes yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment