Thursday, April 19, 2012

All in a Day's Work


Just a little yard piddling today because I realized last week when A and J were swinging that I never got around to fixing a place to 'rest' by the playground, so . . .

now I do.

Notice Miss Gigi is resting behind the left chair on the plowed ground where Granddaddy and I sowed grass seeds on Tuesday.  Just in time for the pictures.

But here's where she spent the afternoon while I worked.

   Tommorrow's piddling . . . replacing some azaleas and adding pine straw to this bed.

Before I went in to fix supper, I discovered this beauty as I sat down on the rabbit bench.

One more chore checked off  the To Do List!

1 comment:

  1. It sure looked nice with those chairs. And such cutiepies you have on your banner!!
    Have a nice day.
    Love Elzie

    ReplyDelete