Saturday, August 21, 2010

Following in Her Daddy's Shoes

Today, Campbell competed in her first-ever golf tournment with her Daddy at the ripe ole' age of 7. Your Daddy was 13 before he played his first tournament with Granddaddy.

Now look at that face
Can you tell they won 2nd place?
I think you were excited!When Daddy told you he had signed ya'll up while you were spending a few days with us, you weren't very happy and said you weren't going to play. Aren't you glad you changed your mind? If I remember correctly tonight, your response was, "I had so much fun, I want to do it again tomorrow!" Also, think I remember Daddy telling me you out drove him on several holes ~ way to go!! Guess it was all that practice with Granddaddy & your cousins at Cousins Camp, don't you?

Just look at that form . . .
and the follow-through made Granddaddy say, "Wow!"

Accepting your prize ~ a dozen golf balls from the Assistant Pro

Way to go, Miss Campbell Jane!!

(Guess Mimi better get busy walking so I can walk those courses to watch you in a few years!)

No comments:

Post a Comment