Thursday, September 16, 2010

Granddaddy Said It Would Happen . . .

and it did! AGAIN! Ooops!!!!
I was sewing right along, minding my own business when I heard this NoIsE . . . Is someone opening the garage door? Nooooo . . . Is that a motorcycle in the drive . . . Noooooo . . . it stopped . . . I continued to sew. Later I got up and look what I saw . . .

YES . . . my new red umbrella had fallen off the deck. AGAIN!! and AGAIN this one had broken; but, at least, the stand didn't come with it like when the old one fell! YAY! No broken tiles! Did it come a storm while the sun was shining and Mimi was sewing? I don't think so . . . I know, I'll blame it on the squirrels! Granddaddy doesn't like the squirrels . . . but, then . . . that would be telling a lie, right? Anyway . . .

here's what the upstairs looked like . . .

Sorry, CJ ~ Mimi will have to get out the Gorilla Glue for the rabbit AGAIN. This poor little guy probably wishes he had stayed at your house instead of being a birthday gift for Mimi!

I was really hoping I could fix it before Granddaddy got home from work; but, NO, too many broken thingy-ma-jigs that hold the umbrella up. And, oh yes, the neighbors just called to tell us it had happened . . . well, duh! But, seriously, I'm glad someone is watching out for us.

Guess ya'll know that Mimi's in trouble AGAIN, right?

No surprise there, I'm sure!
Hope everyone else is having a GrEaT Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment